Terms and Conditions
- MADRID Art Alive cannot be held responsible for expenses outside the tour itinerary, or liable for weather conditions, acts of God, natural disasters, strikes, terrorism, injury, property loss and/or damage or other events beyond control.
- MADRID Art Alive is not liable for personal injury or property damage due to occurrences, negligence, or omissions caused by tour suppliers such as but not limited to: establishments frequented, hotels, product producers, restaurants or transportation companies.
- MADRID Art Alive reserves the right to adjust the itinerary if necessary and substitute services of an equitable or better quality if required. Due to unforeseen circumstances.
- There will be no refund for activities cancelled within less than 48 hours before the start or for no shows. If cancelled between seven and two days before the start of the activity there is a cancellation fee of 20% of the total price. A full refund is issued if a tour or service is cancelled more than seven days before the activity.Costs arising from refunds made via bank transfer will be paid for by the client. Date changes are free of charge, as long as you advise us at least 48 hours before the start of the activity by email or by phone. Only one change per reservation is allowed.
- Deposits are not refundable: Reservation deposits will not be returned in case of cancellation of the tour by the client.
- MADRID Art Alive reserves the right to cancel a tour at any time before departure and supply participants with a full refund. This does not include additional expenses such as but not limited to: passport fees and non-refundable airline tickets.